She Said Sunday, the Lehigh Valley's Best Cover Band, will help make your wedding, party or corporate function a memorable and fun event. Live bands bring "something extra" to a wedding or event - there's an unmistakable energy from a live performance that transfers from the stage to your guests. Having She Said Sunday play your next event, whether it's a wedding, bachelor or bachelorette party, or a corporate function will leave your guests talking about your event for years to come.
She Said Sunday will work with you to ensure your event is fun, memorable and runs smoothly. We pride ourselves on our professional attitude and unmatched enthusiasm on stage.
When selecting entertainment for your wedding, think about what you want at your reception. Do you want a completely interactive experience that will have all of your guests up and dancing? She Said Sunday is an experience, and we love nothing more than getting everyone involved in our performances. We will put together a set list based on your preferences for music, but we have the flexibility to add songs as we're playing depending on the reaction from your guests. And of course, if there are songs you absolutely DON'T want to hear, we won't play them. Entertainment is the factor that will make or break your wedding or event - isn't it worth it to have quality entertainment from one of the area's best known bands?
She Said Sunday photo by Andrew Graham Todes.
Why Book She Said Sunday for Your Event?
We can play anything! With both a male and female vocalist, we can perform any song, or do duets.Years of experience playing weddings, fundraisers and events. We understand how important your event is, and it's very important to us that your guests have a great time.
- Variety - we play rock, pop and dance songs, everything from 70s funk and disco, 80s hits, and current songs. Check our song list for all of the songs we currently know. We are happy to learn new songs for your event.
- We're a five piece band that sounds so much bigger! Generally, the more people in a band, the more expensive. With two (and sometimes three) guitarists, percussion and keyboards, we have the ability to replicate any song, whether it has horns or an orchestra background. We also pride ourselves on our three part harmonies which add an extra dimension to our performances.
- We have a professional emcee on staff to run your event. Christine, our female lead and keyboardist, has years of experience in event planning, commercial radio, and emceeing. She is comfortable directing your participants, whether it's to intro your wedding party or get everyone on the dance floor. You could not ask for a more competent and comfortable hostess for your party.
- We are a show. If you choose, we can bring our lighting system to transform your dance floor into one that rivals a hot dance club.
- We want to work WITH you. We are professional musicians and pride ourselves on our professional attitudes. We will show up on time, in appropriate attire for your function. We will not blow everyone out of the water with overly loud music (unless, of course, that's what you want, but we don't recommend it!).
- We are regularly gigging musicians, which means we are performing almost every weekend and we're well-practiced. We play together frequently, are used to playing together (we're not just a random bunch put together just to perform for weddings), and there's a certain chemistry on stage as a result. Party band, fun party band, lehigh valley party band, lehigh valley cover band, wedding cover band, wedding band, wedding band lehigh valley, wedding music lehigh valley, best wedding band allentown, best wedding band philadelphia, best wedding band bethlehem, best wedding band PA, best wedding band NJ, wedding bands PA, weddings bands NJ, wedding entertainment PA, fun party band PA, corporate entertainment, corporate parties lehigh valley, lehigh valley live entertainment, central PA wedding bands, Pennsylvania wedding bands, Pennsylvania entertainment, PA wedding entertainment, PA wedding bands, best PA wedding bands, best Philadelphia wedding bands, best Philadelphia cover bands
Questions? See our FAQ page for some answers.
See She Said Sunday's live performance videos.
If you would like more information, including our Wedding Package information, please contact us below. Please include the date of your wedding or event in your message.